About Our Legal Clinic
We are a non-profit community legal clinic funded by Legal Aid Ontario.
We give free legal services for certain problems to people living on a low income in:
- Lanark County and the United Counties of Leeds & Grenville,
- the Townships of North and Central Frontenac in Frontenac County, and
- the Township of Addington Highlands in the County of Lennox & Addington.
- give you legal advice
- help you fill out forms
- represent you at some tribunals and courts
- refer you to other agencies when we can’t help
We also give legal information sessions for members of the public and other community agencies. And we always work to improve the laws that affect low income people in Ontario with our community partners.
A community-based board of directors is responsible for setting the strategy and providing oversight for our community legal clinic.